Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
Found in 86 Collections and/or Records:
David E. Morken sermons transcripts and autobiographical manuscript.
David H. Adeney Papers.
David M. Howard, Sr., Papers
George Beverly Shea Papers.
Grant Wacker's resesarch materials
Heart of America Crusade (Kansas City) slides, 1967
Hudson T. Armerding miscellaneous files.
Iner and Emily Basinger papers.
Collection 300 Records of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Ivan Fahs evangelistic campaign project records.
Joel Fetzer photographs of Billy Graham's 1981 Baltimore Crusade.
John Gration files on Africa and missions.
Leighton Ford Ministries (LFM) records.
Leighton Ford Ministries (LFM) records.
Leighton Ford Reachouts and speaking engagements records.
Leighton Sandys Ford oral history interviews
Margery E. Dickinson oral history interview.
Merv Rosell papers.
Miscellaneous books, programs, brochures.
MSS | Correspondence between Ruth Bell Graham and Helen Untiet Delano
Office of the President Records (A. Duane Litfin)
Records of the President Duane Litfin include subject files, correspondence, speeches, budget and committee materials.
Office of the President Records (Hudson T. Armerding)
Records of the President Hudson T. Armerding include subject files, correspondence, sermons, writings, budget and committee materials.
Office of the President Records (J. Richard Chase)
The records document the presidency of J. Richard Chase, sixth president of Wheaton College.
Office of the President Records (V. Raymond Edman)
Records of the President V. Raymond Edman , include biographical files, subject files, correspondence, financial records, sermons, audio recordings and memorabilia.
Phonograph records of messages, testimonies, and music by evangelists and artists.
R. Allan Mitchell papers.
"Reachout Stories with Dr. Leighton Ford, 1970-1973" manuscript.
Records of the Billy Graham Center Records.
Robert Coleman oral history interview.
Roy Lundquist Papers.
The bulk of the collection is comprised of charts created by Roy Lundquist that attempted to trace the effect of Billy Graham Crusades on the crime rates of thirteen selected cities. Also contains a few letters, notes, and newspaper clippings relating to Moody Memorial Church in Chicago, Wheaton, Illinois local politics, and unidentified architectural drawings.
Senior Vice President of Finance Records (David Johnston)
Records of the Senior Vice-President of Finance include subject files, correspondence, budget and committee materials.
Small Collection 112 Papers of Victor E. Cory
The Cove (Billy Graham Training Center) video tape.
Werner Burklin papers.
Youth for Christ Records.
Youth for Christ (YFC) and 1950 Christ for Greater Columbia Crusade.
- Collection 52
- Unprocessed Material 34
- Evangelistic work. 42
- Evangelistic work -- United States. 36
- Evangelicalism. 34
- Evangelicalism -- United States. 24
- Evangelistic work -- Congresses 21
- Conversion. 19
- Religious institutions. 17
- Church and social problems. 16
- Evangelistic work -- Philosophy. 16
- Mass media in religion. 15
- Christian leadership. 14
- Interdenominational cooperation. 13
- Church and state. 12
- Missions -- Congresses. 12
- Missions. 12
- Bible. 11
- Evangelistic invitations. 11
- Fundamentalism. 11
- Radio in religion. 11
- African Americans. 10
- Church work with students. 10
- College students in missionary work. 10
- Ecumenical movement. 9
- Fund raising. 9
- Preaching. 9
- Sermons, American. 9
- Theology 9
- Catholic Church. 8
- Communism. 8
- Evangelistic sermons. 8
- Journalism, Religious. 8
- Liberalism (Religion) 8
- Organizational change. 8
- Radio in religion -- United States. 8
- Christian life. 7
- Christian literature. 7
- Church and state -- United States. 7
- Church work with students -- United States. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Australia. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Europe. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Study and teaching. 7
- Mass media in religion -- United States. 7
- Missions -- Interdenominational cooperation. 7
- Theology -- Study and teaching -- Asia. 7
- Youth 7
- Christian education. 6
- Christian literature -- Publication and distribution. 6
- Christianity and culture. 6
- City missions. 6
- College students. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Caribbean Area. 6
- Evangelistic work -- China. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Great Britain. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Music. 6
- Evangelistic work -- New Zealand. 6
- Family. 6
- Liberalism (Religion) -- United States. 6
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election. 6
- Missionaries. 6
- Motion pictures in church work. 6
- Television in religion. 6
- Women 6
- Women -- Religious life. 6
- World War, 1939-1945. 6
- Youth -- Religious life. 6
- African Americans -- Social conditions. 5
- Belief and doubt. 5
- Bible -- Study and teaching. 5
- Catholic Church. -- Protestant churches. 5
- Church and social problems -- United States. 5
- Church work with youth. 5
- City missions -- United States. 5
- Correspondence 5
- Evangelistic work -- Canada. 5
- Evangelistic work -- Germany. 5
- Evangelistic work -- North America. 5
- Evangelistic work -- South America. 5
- Faith. 5
- Financial Records 5
- Glossolalia. 5
- Organizational change -- United States. 5
- Pentecostalism. 5
- African Americans -- Religious life. 4
- Annual Reports 4
- Authors and publishers -- United States. 4
- Authors and publishers. 4
- Christian education -- United States. 4
- Church development, New. 4
- Church work with youth -- United States. 4
- Church. 4
- Cities and towns -- United States. 4
- Cities and towns. 4
- College students -- United States 4
- College students -- United States -- Religious life. 4
- Communication. 4
- Conversion -- Christianity. 4
- Evangelicalism -- Catholic Church. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Africa. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Asia. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Biblical teaching. 4 ∧ less