Graham, Billy, 1918-2018.
Found in 181 Collections and/or Records:
Collection 557 Oral History Interview with Bob Harrison
Collection 563 Papers of Robert Coleman
Collection 567 Papers of H. Wilbert Norton
Collection 576 Oral History Interviews with Raymond Attawia
Collection 577 Papers of Vergil Gerber
Correspondence, manuals, newsletters, reports and other materials relating to the life and ministry of Vergil Gerber, a Conservative Baptist minister and missionary to Central and South America. The collection documents Gerber's work as a teacher, writer, and leader in church growth studies and Evangelical global missions, especially in Latin America.
Collection 582 Oral History Interviews with Michael A. Cassidy
Collection 584 Papers of Thomas F. Zimmerman
Collection 590 Papers of John R. W. Stott
Collection 597 Papers of Clyde W. Taylor
Correspondence, reports, minutes, lists and other materials mainly relating to a series of Protestant Evangelical international evangelism congresses which Clyde Taylor helped plan and organize between 1966 and 1974. There is also some material about his leadership in the World Evangelical Fellowship.
Collection 604 Oral History Interview with Dan D. Crawford
Collection 625 Papers of Lois Gregory
Class papers and notes, correspondence, hymns, manuscript, post cards, sermon notes, and thesis documenting the ministry of Lois Vashti Gregory, American Methodist evangelist and teacher of Christian values to young people. Her ministry not only included preaching to adults but also teaching young people, especially children, in Christian ethics and living a morally pure life. Gregory was particularly active in the northeast region of the United States.
Collection 627 Papers of Harold E. Renfrow
Collection 629 Ephemera of Harold J. Ockenga
Collection 640 Records of International Fellowship of Evangelical Students
Collection 647 Oral History Interview with Loren D. Cunningham
Collection 650 Records of Say Yes, Chicago
Collection 658 Papers of Samuel D. Faircloth
Prayer letters and an oral history interviews which document Samuel Douglas Faircloth’s childhood, conversion, education at Wheaton College and elsewhere, and his work as a United States Army chaplain in Italy immediately after World War II, as a church planter in Portugal, and a seminary professor at the Tyndale Theological Seminary in the Netherlands.
Collection 659 Papers of Roy W. Gustafson
Collection 671 Oral History Interview with David P. Bruce
Collection 675 Papers of John Minder
Collection 693 Papers of Jim Vaus
Collection 698 Papers of Lois R. Ferm
Collection 727 Papers of the Vereide Family
Conway Rosell music, words, audio tape.
David H. Adeney Papers.
David Howard papers.
David M. Howard, Sr., Papers
Donald Hoke papers related to Billy Graham and Billy Graham Center (BGC).
Evangelical leaders audio tapes.
Evangelical speakers audio tapes.
Evangelistic phonograph records.
George Beverly Shea and miscellaneous wire recordings.
George Beverly Shea Papers.
George Burn's 80th show business anniversary including Billy Graham.
Gospel Tract Collection
Grant Wacker's resesarch materials
Harold Cook papers.
Heart of America Crusade (Kansas City) slides, 1967
Homer Hammontree papers.
Ilene Peterson materials.
Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship Canada (IVCF Canada) records.
International Ministries to Israel records.
Ivan Fahs evangelistic campaign project records.
James Kilgore materials about split between Bob Jones and Billy Graham.
Joel Fetzer photographs of Billy Graham's 1981 Baltimore Crusade.
Ken and Kay Gieser book.
Leighton Ford Ministries (LFM) records.
Leighton Ford papers.
Luis Palau papers.
Mel Lorentzen files for Billy Graham's autobiography.
- Collection 110
- Unprocessed Material 71
- Evangelistic work. 89
- Evangelistic work -- United States. 68
- Evangelicalism. 53
- Conversion. 46
- Evangelicalism -- United States. 37
- Church and state. 32
- Church and social problems. 30
- Mass media in religion. 28
- Evangelistic work -- Congresses 27
- Missionaries. 27
- Radio in religion. 27
- Religious institutions. 27
- Fundamentalism. 26
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election. 25
- Evangelistic work -- Philosophy. 24
- Catholic Church. 23
- Christian life. 23
- Sermons, American. 23
- Christian leadership. 22
- Christianity and culture. 21
- Christian education. 20
- Missions. 20
- Bible. 19
- Communism. 18
- Evangelistic sermons. 18
- Fund raising. 18
- Missionaries -- Training of. 18
- Theology 18
- World War, 1939-1945. 18
- Youth 18
- Evangelistic invitations. 17
- Missions -- Congresses. 17
- Missions -- Interdenominational cooperation. 17
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Alumni. 17
- Women 17
- Women -- Religious life. 17
- Belief and doubt. 16
- College students in missionary work. 16
- Interdenominational cooperation. 16
- Children of missionaries. 15
- Church and state -- United States. 15
- Evangelistic work -- Music. 15
- Prayer. 15
- Catholic Church. -- Protestant churches. 14
- Ecumenical movement. 14
- Indigenous church administration 14
- Mass media in religion -- United States. 14
- Pentecostalism. 14
- Radio in religion -- United States. 14
- Revivals. 14
- Theology -- Study and teaching -- Asia. 14
- College students. 13
- Radio in missionary work. 13
- Sex role. 13
- Television in religion. 13
- Theological seminaries. 13
- Church and social problems -- United States. 12
- Church development, New. 12
- Church growth 12
- Church work with youth. 12
- City missions. 12
- Evangelistic work -- Great Britain. 12
- Family. 12
- Language in missionary work. 12
- Missions -- Educational work. 12
- Persecution. 12
- Preaching. 12
- Women missionaries. 12
- Children. 11
- Education 11
- Evangelistic work -- Study and teaching. 11
- Journalism, Religious. 11
- Liberalism (Religion) 11
- Mass media in missionary work. 11
- Missions -- Finance. 11
- Organizational change. 11
- African Americans. 10
- Christian literature -- Publication and distribution. 10
- Christian literature. 10
- Church work with students. 10
- Cities and towns. 10
- Evangelistic work -- Brazil. 10
- Evangelistic work -- China. 10
- Evangelistic work -- South America. 10
- Missions to Muslims. 10
- Missions, Medical. 10
- Presbyterians. 10
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Religious life and customs. 10
- Youth -- Religious life. 10
- Christian education -- United States. 9
- Evangelistic work -- Australia. 9
- Evangelistic work -- Europe. 9
- Evangelistic work -- North America. 9
- Faith. 9
- Graham, Billy -- 1918-2018 -- Sermons 9
- Missions -- Mexico. 9
- Motion pictures in church work. 9
- Salvation. 9
- Bible -- Study and teaching. 8
- City missions -- United States. 8 ∧ less