Rader, Paul, 1879-1938.
Found in 41 Collections and/or Records:
Chicago Gospel Tabernacle material.
Collection 038 Ephemera of Paul Rader
Collection 040 Papers of Andrew Wyzenbeek
Collection 047 Papers of Melvin E. Trotter
Collection 050 Ephemera of Merrill Dunlop
Collection 133 Records of the Chicago Gospel Tabernacle
Collection 139 Oral History Interview with Frances Rader Longino
Collection 188 Papers of Jonathan and Rosalind Goforth
Collection 196 Oral History Interview with Edna Louise Asher Case
Collection 225 Records of the Baptista Film Mission
Collection 268 Oral History Interview with Helen R. Lowery
Collection 270 Oral History Interview with Ray Schulenburg
Collection 273 Oral History Interview with Harold Day
Oral history interview with Harold Louis Day (1913-2006) in which he describes his experiences working at the Chicago Gospel Tabernacle during the pastorate of Paul Rader and his successor, Clarence Erickson. The time period covered by the interview is 1913-1978.
Harold Day was interviewed by Robert Shuster on May 31, 1984 at the Billy Graham Center Archives at Wheaton College.
Collection 285 Papers of Torrey Maynard Johnson
Collection 322 Papers of Oswald J. Smith
Collection 330 Records of The Moody Church
Collection 347 Oral History Interview with Ruth M. Long
Collection 349 Papers of Clarence W. Jones
Collection 351 Oral History Interview with Burt E. Long
Oral history interviews with Burt E. Long by Wheaton College student Heather Conley in which Long discusses his memories of Paul Rader and the Chicago Gospel Tabernacle, his education at Wheaton College, and his decades of services as a medical missionary for Sudan Interior Mission in Niger and Nigeria. The time period covered by the interviews is 1930-1986.
Burt Long was interviewed by Wheaton College student Heather Conley on November 26 and December 3, 1986.
Collection 381 Oral History Interview with Peter Deyneka, Jr.
Collection 396 Oral History Interview with Perry C. Straw
Collection 399 Oral History Interview with Paul E. Johnson
Collection 410 Oral History Interviews with Arthur Rorheim
Oral history interviews with Arthur Rorheim, executive director of Awana Clubs, International. Topics disussed include his childhood, his parents' Christian example, his conversion, the youth work of the Chicago Gospel Tabernacle, Paul Rader, Lance Latham, the origins of AWANA, and principles for establishing programs for boys and girls. The time period covered by the interviews is 1918 to 1989.
Arthur Rorheim was interviewed by Robert Shuster on March 31 and April 24, 1989.
Collection 472 Oral History Interview with Paul A. Contento
Collection 517 Papers of Armin R. Gesswein
Collection 602 Oral History Interview with Esther L. Filkin
Collection 604 Oral History Interview with Dan D. Crawford
Collection 625 Papers of Lois Gregory
Class papers and notes, correspondence, hymns, manuscript, post cards, sermon notes, and thesis documenting the ministry of Lois Vashti Gregory, American Methodist evangelist and teacher of Christian values to young people. Her ministry not only included preaching to adults but also teaching young people, especially children, in Christian ethics and living a morally pure life. Gregory was particularly active in the northeast region of the United States.
Fort Wayne Gospel Temple scrapbooks and memorabilia.
Howard Ferrin Interview.
Merrill Dunlop oral history interview transcript and accompanying materials.
Merrill Dunlop papers.
Miscellaneous evangelism materials.
"Only Believe" sheet music.
"Only Believe" sheet music.
Paul Rader advertizing card, Family Bible League letter, and Family Altar League brochure.
Paul Rader and Luke Rader materials.
Paul Rader materials.
Paul Rader materials.
William B. Hogg sermons.
Willis Lowe papers.
- Collection 27
- Unprocessed Material 14
- Evangelistic work. 26
- Evangelistic work -- United States. 19
- Radio in religion. 18
- Conversion. 15
- Evangelistic work -- Chicago. 12
- Fundamentalism. 12
- Christian life. 10
- City missions. 10
- Evangelistic sermons. 10
- Preaching. 10
- Chicago (Ill.) 9
- Evangelicalism. 9
- Radio in religion -- United States. 9
- Sermons, American. 9
- Bible. 8
- Church work with youth. 8
- Gospel musicians. 8
- Independent churches. 8
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Religion. 7
- Children. 7
- Christian education. 7
- Church and social problems. 7
- Evangelicalism -- United States. 7
- Gospel musicians -- United States. 7
- Mass media in religion. 7
- Missionaries. 7
- Missions. 7
- Religious institutions. 7
- Youth 7
- Children -- United States 6
- Christian leadership. 6
- Church work with youth -- United States. 6
- Evangelistic invitations. 6
- Mass media in religion -- United States. 6
- Salvation. 6
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Alumni. 6
- Women 6
- Women -- Religious life. 6
- Children -- United States -- Conversion to Christianity. 5
- Christian education -- United States. 5
- Christian education, Outdoor. 5
- Church and social problems -- United States. 5
- Church and state. 5
- Cities and towns -- United States. 5
- City missions -- Chicago. 5
- Gospel music. 5
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election. 5
- Missions -- Nigeria. 5
- Radio audiences. 5
- Radio broadcasting. 5
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Religious life and customs. 5
- Children -- United States -- Religious life. 4
- Christian education of children. 4
- Christian education, Outdoor -- United States. 4
- Church work with children. 4
- Church work with youth -- Chicago. 4
- Cities and towns. 4
- City missions -- United States. 4
- Depressions 4
- Depressions -- 1929 4
- Depressions -- 1929 -- United States. 4
- Evangelistic work -- China. 4
- Faith. 4
- Independent churches -- United States. 4
- Indigenous church administration 4
- Missions -- China. 4
- Missions -- Sermons. 4
- Missions to Muslims. 4
- Radio in missionary work. 4
- Revivals. 4
- Salvation -- Sermons. 4
- Sin. 4
- Youth -- United States 4
- Youth -- United States -- Religious life. 4
- Youth -- United States -- Societies and clubs. 4
- Belief and doubt -- Sermons. 3
- Belief and doubt. 3
- Bible -- Sermons. 3
- Christian education of children -- United States. 3
- Church fund raising. 3
- Church growth 3
- Church work with children -- Chicago. 3
- Church work with military personnel. 3
- Church work with the poor 3
- Conversion -- Sermons. 3
- Evangelistic work -- Korea. 3
- Evangelistic work -- Music. 3
- Evangelistic work -- Philosophy. 3
- Evangelistic work -- South America. 3
- Faith -- Sermons. 3
- France 3
- France -- Colonies 3
- Girls 3
- Girls -- United States 3
- Great Commission (Bible) 3
- Holy Spirit. 3
- Independent churches -- Chicago. 3
- Liberalism (Religion) 3
- Medical care 3
- Missions -- Educational work. 3 ∧ less