Office of the President Records (V. Raymond Edman)
Scope and Contents
Records of the President V. Raymond Edman , include biographical files, subject files, correspondence, financial records, sermons, audio recordings and memorabilia. Photographs may be searched at: https://beta-library.wheaton.edu/
- Created: 1918-2020
- Other: Majority of material found in 1931-1966
Conditions Governing Access
Documents in this record group are closed 25 years from the date of their creation. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Minutes of executive committee sessions or Faculty Personnel Committee are closed for 15 years after the creation of the record. Personnel-related files are closed until 25 years after the death of the subject. Trustee records are closed until 50 years after the date of the creation of the record. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted. Quotation from archival records requires permission of Wheaton College.
13.6 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level and item level control.
Physical Access Requirements
Archival records must be utilized in the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Source of Acquisition
- Annual Reports
- Bible and evolution.
- Bible. English. Revised standard. 1952
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Christian biography.
- Evolution (Biology)
- Financial Records
- Huao Indians.
- LeTourneau College.
- Revivals -- Wheaton.
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.)
- West Suburban School of Nursing
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty -- Correspondence.
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Army ROTC
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Graduate School
- Office of the President Records (V. Raymond Edman)
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script