Office of the President Records (Hudson T. Armerding)
Scope and Contents
Records of the President Hudson T. Armerding include subject files, correspondence, sermons, writings, budget and committee materials.
- Created: 1927-2014
- Other: Majority of material found in 1963-1982
- Armerding, Hudson T. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Documents in this record group are closed 25 years from the date of their creation. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Minutes of executive committee sessions or Faculty Personnel Committee are closed for 15 years after the creation of the record. Personnel-related files are closed until 25 years after the death of the subject. Trustee records are closed until 50 years after the date of the creation of the record. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted. Quotation from archival records requires permission of Wheaton College.
69.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Physical Access Requirements
Archival records must be utilized in the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Source of Acquisition
- American Association of Bible Colleges.
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities.
- American Association of University Professors.
- American Council on Education.
- Annual Reports
- Association of American Colleges.
- Association of Evangelicals of Africa and Madagascar.
- Billy Graham Center.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Buswell, J. Oliver (James Oliver), 1895-1977.
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.)
- Church League of America.
- College Conference of Illinois & Wisconsin.
- Columbia Bible College (Columbia, S.C.)
- Consultation on Future Evangelical Concerns (1977 : Atlanta, Ga.)
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities.
- Financial Records
- Illinois. Board of Higher Education.
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities.
- National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- Overseas Missionary Fellowship.
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.)
- West Suburban School of Nursing
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty -- Correspondence.
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet
- World Evangelical Fellowship.
- Office of the President Records (Hudson T. Armerding)
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script