Office of Academic Affairs Records
Scope and Contents
Records of the Office of Academic Affairs include academic and administrative committee minutes, subject files, annual reports, financial information and grant information.
- Created: 1859-2018
- Other: Majority of material found in 1961-1989
Conditions Governing Access
Documents in this record group are closed 20 years from the date of their creation. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Minutes of executive committee sessions or Faculty Personnel Committee are closed for 15 years after the creation of the record. Personnel-related files are closed until 25 years after the death of the subject. Trustee records are closed until 50 years after the date of the creation of the record. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted. Quotation from archival records requires permission of Wheaton College.
73 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by box with folder level control.
Physical Access Requirements
Archival records must be utilized in the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Source of Acquisition
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education.
- American Association of University Professors.
- American Council on Education.
- Annual Reports
- Billy Graham Center.
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.)
- Consortium for the Advancement of Private Higher Education
- Daystar University College.
- Employees' manuals
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities.
- Financial Records
- Job applications
- Personnel records
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.)
- West Suburban School of Nursing
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Conservatory
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Faculty Personnel Committee
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Graduate School
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet
- Office of Academic Affairs Records
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script