Senior Vice President of Finance Records (David Johnston)
Scope and Contents
Records of the Senior Vice-President of Finance include subject files, correspondence, budget and committee materials.
- Created: 1971-2011
- Other: Majority of material found in 1972-1990
Conditions Governing Access
Documents in this record group are closed 20 years from the date of their creation. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Minutes of executive committee sessions or Faculty Personnel Committee are closed for 15 years after the creation of the record. Personnel-related files are closed until 25 years after the death of the subject. Trustee records are closed until 50 years after the date of the creation of the record. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted. Quotation from archival records requires permission of Wheaton College.
17.3 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by box with folder level control.
Physical Access Requirements
Archival records must be utilized in the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Source of Acquisition
- Annual Reports
- Billy Graham Center.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.)
- Financial Records
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.)
- West Suburban School of Nursing
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Conduct of life -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Alumni Association
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Graduate School
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet
- Senior Vice President of Finance Records (David Johnston)
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script