Richard Crabb Papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
The collection comprises mostly book manuscripts along with correspondence, research and reviews relating to various book projects. The collection also contains secondary material with biographical material. There are several boxes that await fuller description.
- Created: 1942-1993
- Other: Majority of material found in 1947-1982
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1988
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
16 linear feet other_unmapped
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition The collection was the personal gift of Richard Crabb in 1988.
Other Descriptive Information
The Richard Crabb Papers highlights the publishing efforts of a journalist and author. He authored works on hybrid corn, exploration and settlement of the upper-Midwest and Northwest, the American auto industry, and the radio career of C. Everett Mitchell.
- Automobile industry and trade.
- Corn -- Breeding.
- Corn -- History -- United States.
- Crabb, A. Richard (Alexander Richard), 1911- -- Manuscripts.
- Hybrid corn.
- Mitchell, Everett, 1898-
- National farm and home hour (Radio Program)
- Platte River (Neb.)
- Radio broadcasters
- Radio broadcasters -- United States -- Biography.
- Wheaton (Ill.) -- History.
- Richard Crabb Papers
- Special Collections, Buswell Library Staff
- Description rules
- Language of description