John Calvin Webster Papers
Scope and Contents
The John Calvin Webster Papers are composed of three diaries (photocopied) from January to December 1871 and financial memorandums.
- Created: 1871-1871
- Other: Date acquired: 1991
- Webster, John Calvin (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no specific restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
.42 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
The provenance of the John Calvin Webster Papers is currently unknown.
Method of Acquisition
- John Calvin Webster Papers
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script