Jim Wallis Papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The Jim Wallis Papers are composed of book manuscripts, journal articles and book reviews by/about the author, correspondence, press clippings, photographs and audio cassettes (with transcripts). (see also Sojourners Records)
- Created: 1971-2012
- Other: Date acquired: 1988
- Wallis, Jim (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no specific restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
48 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
The establishment of the collection at Wheaton College dates to 1988, when the first of several shipments arrived from the Sojourners' office in Washington, DC.
Method of Acquisition
- Christian biography.
- Christianity -- 20th century.
- Christianity and politics
- Christianity and politics -- History -- 20th century.
- Christianity and politics -- United States.
- Sociology, Christian.
- Sojourners Fellowship.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Wallis, Jim
- Jim Wallis Papers
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script