National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) Records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) Records organized according to: affiliates, commissions, conventions, corporate records, executive/general director, historical, media (audio, video, photographs), membership files, public affairs, public relations working files, and publications. The bulk of the collection is concentrated in corporate records, media, and public affairs.
- Created: 1941-2019
- Other: Date acquired: 1999
- National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no specific restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
191 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
The establishment of the collection at Wheaton College dates to 1999, when the first of several shipments arrived from the NAE offices in Washington, DC.
Method of Acquisition
- Administrative Records.
- Corporation Records
- Evangelicalism -- 20th century.
- Evangelicalism -- North America.
- Evangelicalism -- United States -- History.
- Evangelicalism -- United States.
- Financial Records
- Historical films
- Legal Documents
- National Association of Evangelicals
- National Association of Evangelicals -- History.
- Ockenga, Harold John, 1905-
- National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) Records
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script