David O. Moberg Papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
The David Moberg papers are organized into five major manuscript series: Biographical, Correspondence, Activities, Media and Secondary Publications. The largest portion of the collection is found in the Activities series which is divided into sub-series that straddle personal biographical and non-teaching professional and teaching files. These include: Officer Candidate School, Minnesota Boys Town, American Scientific Affiliation, Committee on Social Agencies of Welfare, St. Paul Conference on Human Rights, Community and Race, Bethel College Faculty Discussions, Faith in Life Dialogue, American Baptist Churches, Professional (with sub-sub-series: Teaching Materials and Publications) and Research. This portion of the collection spans a significant amount of space along with spanning decades of professional life. The largest single series is the pamphlets series. Additional accessions received from 1999 to 2007 await processing.
- Created: 1949-2005
- Other: Majority of material found in 1955-1981
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1994
- Moberg, David O. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
7 linear feet other_unmapped
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition David Moberg
Other Descriptive Information
The papers of David O. Moberg, display the professional life of professor and researcher of sociology.
- American Baptist Convention.
- American Scientific Affiliation.
- Association for the Development of Religious Information Systems (U.S.)
- Bethel College (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Christian Sociological Society.
- Christian biography.
- Christianity and politics -- History -- 20th century.
- Church and social problems
- Church work with older people.
- Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Moberg, David O. -- Correpondence.
- Older people
- Older people -- Religious life.
- Prayer -- United States.
- Religion and sociology
- Sociology, Christian.
- Work -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- David O. Moberg Papers
- Special Collections, Buswell Library Staff
- Description rules
- Language of description