Arthur R. Schulert Papers
Scope and Contents
The Arthur R. Schulert Papers is composed of biographical material and correspondence from his years at Wheaton College (1940-43), Ohio University and Princeton (1944-46). Manuscripts of his published work "Strontium-90 in Man and His Environment" from the 1960s are also available.
- Created: 1940-1962
- Other: Majority of material found in 1940-1962
- Other: Date acquired: 1998
- Schulert, Arthur R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no specific restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
0.42 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
The provenance of the Arthur R. Schulert Papers is currently unknown.
Method of Acquisition
- Arthur R. Schulert Papers
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script