William Lindsay Gresham Correspondence
This archive contains correspondence to and from William (Bill) Lindsay Gresham. Others involved include C.S. Lewis, Joy Davidman, and Douglas and David Gresham. Also included is correspondence to Marj Mead from Lyle Dorsett concerning the acquisition of the Gresham letters.
- Created: 1940-1982
- Other: Majority of material found in 1950-1960
- Gresham, William Lindsay, 1909-1962. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
See staff notes for restrictions. Copyright for the works of Joy Davidman and C.S. Lewis is managed by Douglas Gresham via the C.S. Lewis Company. Copyright for the works of Bill Grehsam is managed by Brandt and Hochman Literary Agents, Inc., contact: Marianne Merola, website: https://brandthochman.com.
1.00 box : 48 folders
0.8 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Other Descriptive Information
This archive was purchased at the same time as the material in the William Lindsay Gresham Papers, but the Papers arrived at the Wade Center in 2005 and were processed separately. Includes photographs. There is a research copy of this collection. All folders are Acquisition 82/19 unless labeled 82/18.
- Davidman, Helen Joy.
- Davidman, Joy -- Correspondence.
- Gresham, Douglas H., -- Correspondence.
- Gresham, Douglas H., 1945-
- Gresham, William Lindsay, -- Archives.
- Gresham, William Lindsay, -- Correspondence.
- Lewis, C. S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963.
- Lewis, C. S. -- Correspondence.
- Lewis, C. S. -- Family.
- William Lindsay Gresham Correspondence
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note