Oral History Interview with William Thoms Harding IV
.wav file, 1,042,974 kb, 126.5 minutes. Oral history interview with Harding in which he discusses his family's contacts with the Graham family, especially Billy, Melvin, Frank, and Morrow. Also talks about Charlie Riggs and the 1958 Charlotte crusade. Harris also discussed his boyhood as a missionary kid in Ethiopia and the United States, his love of sports, attendance at Bingham Academy in Ethiopia, Columbia Bible School, and Denver Seminary, Vernon Grounds, and Chuck smith of Calvary Chapel, his culture shock when returning to the US from Ethiopia.
Received from William T. Harding IV
1 Sound Recording
- Bingham Academy (1946-) (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Children -- United States -- Conversion to Christianity.
- Children of missionaries.
- Columbia Bible College (Columbia, S.C.)
- Conversion -- Personal narratives.
- Denver Seminary.
- Graham, Melvin, 1924-2003.
- Graham, Morrow Coffey, 1892-
- Graham, William Franklin, Sr. (Frank), 1888-1962.
- Grounds, Vernon C.
- Harding, William Thomas, IV, 1951-
- Missions -- Ethiopia.
- SIM (Organization)
- Smith, Chuck (Smith, Charles Ward), 1927-2013
- Sudan Interior Mission.