Small Collection 030 Records of the Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society
Identifier: SCN 030
Scope and Contents
This collection contains an orientation handbook for missionaries and candidates created by the Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society. The manual describes the Society's background, constitution, doctrinal statement, expectations for missionaries, and personnel policies.
- Created: 1964
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Baptist mission organization; incorporated on December 15, 1943; emerged in response to perceived ecumenism and theological liberalism in the American Baptist Convention.
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives by John Gration in 1977.
- Children of missionaries -- Education.
- Children of missionaries.
- Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society.
- Indigenous church administration.
- Missionaries -- Training of.
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Missionaries -- Leaves and furloughs.
- Missionaries -- Salaries, etc.
- Missionaries, Resignation of.
- Missionaries, Withdrawal of.
- Missions -- Educational work.
- Missions -- Finance.
- Missions -- Theory.
- Missions, Medical.
- Personnel management.
- Religious institutions.
- Small Collection 030 Records of the Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script