Small Collection 031 Records of The Evangelical Alliance Mission
Scope and Contents
This collection contains an orientation handbook created by The Evangelical Alliance Mission for TEAM missionaries and candidates to orient them to the mission's goals, methods, and policies. The manual outlines regulations related to fundraising, visas and overseas travel, health and country-specific information. Also included is information on TEAM's Medical Aid Fund and a letter explaining TEAM's procedure for reviewing candidiates for mission fields.
- Created: 1962-1964
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Interdenominational mission organization; founded in 1890 as Scandinavian Alliance Mission; changed name to The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM), 1949; sending agency of evangelical tradition committed primarily to evangelism, church planting, and development; involved in education, literature, linguistics, medicine, radio and other specialized services.
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were give to the Billy Graham Center Archives by John Gration in 1977.
- Missionaries -- Training of.
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Missionaries -- Leaves and furloughs.
- Missionaries -- Salaries, etc.
- Missionaries, Resignation of.
- Missionaries, Withdrawal of.
- Missions -- Finance.
- Personnel management.
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission.
- Small Collection 031 Records of The Evangelical Alliance Mission
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script