Small Collection 029 Records of the Far Eastern Gospel Crusade
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a handbook for missionaries and candidates of the Far Eastern Gospel Crusade to orient them to the mission's goals and procedures. Volume contains constitution and by-laws, a statement of principle and practices, bibliographies, and other information on the Philippines and Japan. Also included is a draft of the constitution of the Far Eastern Gospel Crusade.
- Created: 1964
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Interdenominational mission organization; founded in 1947 from the merger of G.I. Gospel Hour in the Philippines and Japan and the Far Eastern Bible Institute; established as a non-profit, interdenominational, evangelical mission organization with the goal to evangelize and develop indigenous churches; FEGC primarily involved in training Christian leaders, providing centers of Christian education, medical work, radio work, and the distribution of Gospel literature; missionaries served primarily in Japan and the Philippines; later renamed SEND International.
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives from John Gration in 1977.
- Children of missionaries -- Education.
- Children of missionaries.
- Evangelistic work -- Japan.
- Evangelistic work -- Philippines.
- Evangelistic work -- Philosophy.
- Evangelistic work.
- Far Eastern Gospel Crusade.
- Interdenominational cooperation.
- Missionaries -- Training of.
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Missions -- Finance.
- Missions -- Japan.
- Missions -- Philippines.
- Missions -- Theory.
- Personnel management.
- Small Collection 029 Records of the Far Eastern Gospel Crusade
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script