Small Collection 080 Papers of Martha Pohnert
Scope and Contents
This collection contains one prayer letter from Martha Pohnert, a missionary with China Inland Mission, decribing Pohnert's Chinese co-workers, prayer needs, famine in the area, and the state of an outlying town damaged by soldiers.
- Created: 1929
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Biographical or Historical Information
Missionary; served with China Inland Mission in Mukden (now Shenyang) Manchuria.
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives by Overseas Missionary Fellowship (Wayne Courtney) in April 1982.
- China Inland Mission.
- Christian and Missionary Alliance -- Missions
- Christian and Missionary Alliance -- Missions -- China.
- Communism -- China.
- Evangelistic work
- Evangelistic work -- China
- Evangelistic work -- China -- History
- Evangelistic work -- China -- History -- 1912-1939.
- Evangelistic work -- China -- Politics and government.
- Evangelistic work -- China.
- Famines -- China.
- Pohnert, Martha.
- Shenyang (Liaoning Sheng, China)
- Small Collection 080 Papers of Martha Pohnert
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description