Small Collection 091 Ephemera of Theodore Fischbacher
Scope and Contents
This collection contains an annotated article (written by Phyllis Thompson) about the North-West Bible Institute (NWBI) in Fengzian, Shensi Province, describing the development of the Back to Jerusalem Evangelisitc Band, which evangelized in western China, including among Muslims. Also includes photocopies from Theodore Fischbacher's scrapbook with photographs of NWBI (1941-1947) and the Fischbacher family (1942-1944).
- Created: 1941-1947
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Biographical or Historical Information
Theodore Fischbacher was a missionary with China Inland Mission; born, 1909.
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives by Overseas Missionary Fellowship (Wayne Courtney) in April 1982.
- Back to Jerusalem Evangelistic Band (China)
- Bible colleges
- Bible colleges -- China.
- China Inland Mission.
- Evangelistic work -- China.
- Evangelistic work.
- Feng-hsieu (Shensi Province, China)
- Fischbacher, Theodore, 1909-
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Missions -- China.
- Missions to Muslims.
- North-West Bible Institute.
- Taylor, James Hudson, 1832-1905.
- Small Collection 091 Ephemera of Theodore Fischbacher
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script
Part of the Evangelism & Missions Archives Repository
501 College Avenue
Wheaton IL 60187 US