Small Collection 104 Ephemera of the Belgian Gospel Mission
Identifier: SCN 104
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a letter from Belgian Gospel Mission directors Edith and Ralph Norton and a BGM newsletter. The personal letter describes the continuing effects of World War I on the country, the activities of various missionaries, perceived opposition to the mission from the Roman Catholic hierarchy and the testimonies of new converts.
- Created: 1931
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Nondenominational mission agency; founded, 1918; carried out evangelism and missionary work in Belgium.
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives by John Rush of Emmaus Bible School in October 1983.
- Belgian Gospel Mission.
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Church -- Protestant churches.
- Christian and Missionary Alliance -- Missions
- Christian and Missionary Alliance -- Missions -- Belgium.
- Evangelistic work
- Evangelistic work -- Belgium.
- Norton, Edith F.
- Norton, Ralph C.,
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Small Collection 104 Ephemera of the Belgian Gospel Mission
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script