Roy Lundquist Papers.
Scope and Contents
The bulk of the collection is comprised of charts created by Roy Lundquist that attempted to trace the effect of Billy Graham Crusades on the crime rates of thirteen selected cities. Also contains a few letters, notes, and newspaper clippings relating to Moody Memorial Church in Chicago, Wheaton, Illinois local politics, and unidentified architectural drawings.
- Created: 1925-1974
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Roy Lundquist was born in Chicago, Illinois, on July 18, 1897, and went to high school in the Chicago area. He was a market analyst for Sears, Roebuck, and Company and was active as a layman in church activities. He served as treasurer of the Moody Memorial Church in Chicago for a number of years and served on the Wheaton Crusade Committee for the Billy Graham Wheaton Crusade in 1959. He was married to Evelyn Storm Lundquist and had two children, Winston and Joy.
0.70 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Accruals and Additions
The materials in this collection were given to the Billy Graham Center Archives by Mrs. Roy Lundquist, September 9, 1975.
September 17, 1975
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
- Billy Graham Wheaton Crusade (1959: Wheaton, Ill.)
- Christianity and culture.
- Church and social problems -- United States.
- Church and social problems.
- Cities and towns -- United States.
- Cities and towns.
- Crime -- United States.
- Economic and social conditions
- Economic and social conditions -- United States.
- Evangelicalism -- United States.
- Evangelistic work -- Boston.
- Evangelistic work -- Chicago.
- Evangelistic work -- Columbus.
- Evangelistic work -- El Paso.
- Evangelistic work -- Fresno.
- Evangelistic work -- Honolulu.
- Evangelistic work -- Houston.
- Evangelistic work -- Los Angeles.
- Evangelistic work -- Miami.
- Evangelistic work -- Omaha.
- Evangelistic work -- Phoenix.
- Evangelistic work -- San Diego.
- Evangelistic work -- United States.
- Evangelistic work -- Wheaton.
- Evangelistic work.
- Graham, Billy, 1918-2018.
- Independent churches -- United States.
- Independent churches.
- Lundquist, Roy.
- Moody Memorial Church (Chicago, Ill.)
- Wheaton (Ill.)
- Wiersbe, Warren W.
- Roy Lundquist Papers (Collection 002)
- Bob Shuster
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Evangelism & Missions Archives Repository
501 College Avenue
Wheaton IL 60187 US