Mark A. Noll Papers
Scope and Contents
The bulk of this collection consists of Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals (ISAE) Conference notes, book manuscripts, and articles. The ISAE Conference notes include information from conferences from the early 1980s through the early 1990s and include letters of correspondence, conference schedules, and papers written by conference participants.
The books and manuscripts includes works written from as early as 1983 and into the early 1990s. Many include correspondence, surveys, drafts, and miscellaneous research materials.
- Created: 1983-2015
- Other: Date acquired: 2001
- Noll, Mark A., 1946- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no specific restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted if copying could cause damage to items.
8.75 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by series with folder level control.
Source of Acquisition
The bulk of the material began to be gathered in 2001.
Method of Acquisition
Other Descriptive Information
This collection consists of the research and manuscripts of Dr. Mark Noll, and the bulk of the material began to be gathered in 2001.
- Catholic Church -- Relations -- Protestant churches.
- Christianity and politics -- History -- 20th century.
- Christianity and politics -- United States.
- Evangelicalism -- 20th century.
- Evangelicalism -- North America.
- Evangelicalism -- Relations -- Catholic Church.
- Evangelicalism -- United States.
- Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals (Wheaton, Ill.)
- Learning and scholarship
- Learning and scholarship -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Protestant churches -- United States -- History.
- Religion and science.
- United States
- United States -- Church history.
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Alumni.
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty.
- Mark A. Noll Papers
- Buswell Library Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Roman Script