Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Records of the Art Department include annual reports, syllabi and course information and program materials.
Records of the Dean of the College include academic and administrative committee minutes, correspondence, financial information, annual reports and program-related files.
Records of the Dean of the Faculty include departmental correspondence, financial information and project and program files.
Records of the Dean of the Graduate School include correspondence, planning files, academic and administrative committee minutes, subject files and annual reports.
Records of the English Department include budget and annual reports, course information, minutes and sponsored conference information.
Records of the Graduate Theological Studies Department include syllabi and course information, correspondence, financial information, planning and committee files.
Records of the History Department include student papers, reports, correspondence and minutes.
Records of the Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals include papers and planning files for sponsored conferences, correspondence and financial and grant information.
Records of the Office of Academic Affairs include academic and administrative committee minutes, subject files, annual reports, financial information and grant information.
Records of the Office of Christian Outreach include student program minutes, histories and reports.
Records of the Office of Development includes the files of David Roberts containing administrative committee information, planning files, reports and financial and grant information.
Records of the Office of Student Development include correspondece, academic and administrative committee files, financial information, residence material and subject and program files.
Records of the President Hudson T. Armerding include subject files, correspondence, sermons, writings, budget and committee materials.
The records document the presidency of J. Richard Chase, sixth president of Wheaton College.
Records of the President V. Raymond Edman , include biographical files, subject files, correspondence, financial records, sermons, audio recordings and memorabilia.
Records of the Office of the Provost include departmental ten-year reviews, faculty grant information, faculty notices, academic committee minutes and correspondence.
Records of the Office of the Registrar include program and enrollment information and administrative, reports and academic committee materials.
Records of the Senior Vice-President of Finance include subject files, correspondence, budget and committee materials.
Records of the Sociology and Anthropology Department include annual reports, ten-year reviews, sample exams and correspondence.
- Correspondence 16
- Financial Records 15
- Minutes 13
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty -- Correspondence. 4
- Administrative Records. 3
- Publications 3
- Speeches 3
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Conduct of life -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Calendars. 2
- Clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Syllabi 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Conservatory 2
- Abortion -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 1
- Bible and evolution. 1
- Bible. English. Revised standard. 1952 1
- Christian biography. 1
- College attendance 1
- College attendance -- Illinois -- Statistics. 1
- College students -- Illinois -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students. 1
- Employees' manuals 1
- Evolution (Biology) 1
- Glossolalia. 1
- Huao Indians. 1
- Job applications 1
- Manuals 1
- Personnel records 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Reviews 1
- Revivals -- Wheaton. 1
- Sermons 1
- Student newspapers and periodicals. 1 ∧ less
- Billy Graham Center. 8
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.) 7
- West Suburban School of Nursing 7
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Graduate School 6
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet 5
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. 4
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.) 4
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities. 4
- Illinois. Board of Higher Education. 4
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Board of Trustees 4
- American Association of University Professors. 3
- American Council on Education. 3
- Association of American Colleges. 3
- Daystar University College. 3
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Alumni Association 3
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Army ROTC. 3
- American Association of Bible Colleges. 2
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. 2
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities. 2
- Armerding, Hudson T. 2
- Church League of America. 2
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities. 2
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 2
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (U.S.) 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.) 2
- World Evangelical Fellowship. 2
- Accrediting Association of Bible Colleges. 1
- American Association for Higher Education. 1
- American Association of University Women. 1
- American Society of Church History. 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women. 1
- Association of American Universities. 1
- Association of Evangelicals of Africa and Madagascar. 1
- Bundy, Edgar C. 1
- Buswell, J. Oliver (James Oliver), 1895-1977. 1
- Chase, J. Richard, 1930-2010. 1
- Christian and Missionary Alliance. 1
- College Church in Wheaton (Ill.) 1
- College Conference of Illinois & Wisconsin. 1
- College Entrance Examination Board. 1
- Columbia Bible College (Columbia, S.C.) 1
- Consortium for the Advancement of Private Higher Education 1
- Consultation on Future Evangelical Concerns (1977 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Edman, V. Raymond (Victor Raymond), 1900-1967. 1
- HCJB (Radio station : Quito, Ecuador) 1
- Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals (Wheaton, Ill.) 1
- Institute of International Education (New York, N.Y.) 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968. 1
- LeTourneau College. 1
- Lilly Endowment. 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association. 1
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education. 1
- OMF International. 1
- Pew Charitable Trusts. 1
- Saga Corporation. 1
- United States. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare. 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Faculty Personnel Committee 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Scholastic Honor Society 1 ∧ less