Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Contents The Straw papers are organized into six series (Biographical, Correspondence, Financial, Manuscripts, Publications, Secondary and Memorabilia). The manuscripts portion of the collection comprise the bulk and relate almost entirely to his teaching career and include notes, grades and addresses. The biographical materials represent the second largest portion of the collection and contains personal and family information, as well as materials relating to the Wheaton College Executive Council,...
Scope and Contents Records of the Dean of the College include academic and administrative committee minutes, correspondence, financial information, annual reports and program-related files.
Collection — Box: 28
Scope and Contents The John Brobeck collection (SC-112) is a compilation of materials detailing the activities of a professor of physiology. The collection is largely personal correspondence and other papers he has accumulated over the years through his work-related activities and through his involvement in various organizations. The arrangement of the collection is for the most part in keeping with the order Mr. Brobeck bestowed upon it before shipment to the college.Personal correspondence is filed...
Collection — Container: Books
Scope and Contents The material of the Herman A. Fischer, Sr. Family Collection was likely given to the Wheaton College Special Collections by Raymond P. Fischer, son of Herman Fischer, Sr. Most of the information in this collection spans the years from 1858 to 1934, although it includes several pieces from before 1800. The material is divided into several main categories, each related to Herman Fischer, Sr., his wife Julia Waters Blanchard Fischer, or one of their children. Other categories include Untitled...
Collection — Container: xAccession 2010-0006
Scope and Contents Records of the Office of Student Development include correspondece, academic and administrative committee files, financial information, residence material and subject and program files.
Collection — Container: Item 1
Scope and Contents Records of the President Duane Litfin include subject files, correspondence, speeches, budget and committee materials.
Scope and Contents The records document the presidency of J. Richard Chase, sixth president of Wheaton College.
Scope and Contents Records of the Office of the Provost include departmental ten-year reviews, faculty grant information, faculty notices, academic committee minutes and correspondence.
- Financial Records 6
- Minutes 5
- Annual Reports 4
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Alumni. 4
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty -- Correspondence. 3
- Abortion -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 2
- Administrative Records. 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Sermons 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Conduct of life -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- Agendas. 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Calendars. 1
- Cartographic materials. 1
- Clippings 1
- Clippings Files 1
- College students -- Illinois -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students. 1
- Dance -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 1
- Diaries 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Evolution (Biology) 1
- Family -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 1
- Family Papers 1
- Fischer, Herman A. -- Correspondence. 1
- Fischer, Herman A. Jr. -- Correspondence. 1
- Floppy disks 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Homosexuality -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 1
- Human physiology. 1
- Legal Documents 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Poetry 1
- Public speaking -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Report cards 1
- School mascots 1
- Speeches 1
- Student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- University of Pennsylvania -- School of Medicine. 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty. 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Conservatory 1
- Works of Art 1 ∧ less