Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Records of the Athletics include correspondence, financial information, athletic conference files, agendas and minutes, annual reports and information by sport.
Collection — Container: Books/Videos
Scope and Contents The Red Grange Collection is composed primarily of secondary materials. The core of the collection consists of news clippings that were gathered by Mr. Newlan into 32 scrapbooks, becoming the greatest pool of source material on Grange. The Special Collections received photocopies of the original scrapbooks from the DuPage Heritage Gallery. Mrs. Newlan, after her husbands passing, sent the scrapbooks to Grange in Florida. When the Gallery learned of their existence, it asked to make copies of...
Collection — Box: I
Scope and Contents The John Stoll box holds two slim folders. The first contains photos of the track and field team, with a red 1944 Second Place ribbon. Also included is an unused postcard depicting Notre Dame University, homecoming programs, and articles about champion marathon runner Gil Dodds. The second folder contains a War Ration Book, frosh rules, a 1945 Washington Banquet program and two Wheaton College Bulletins, dated Feb 1945 and Sept. 1942.
- American Football League (1926-1927) 1
- Chicago Bears (Football team) 1
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.) 1
- College Conference of Illinois Wisconsin 1
- Dodds, Gilbert, 1918- 1
- Fighting illini (Football team) 1
- Grange, Red 1
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- National Football League. 1
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (U.S.) 1
- Stoll, John 1
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Alumni Association 1
- YMCA of the USA. 1 ∧ less