Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Collection — Container: xBooks
Scope and Contents Arthur F. Holmes Papers is composed of published journal articles, book reviews, conference papers and unpublished writings. Professional correspondence between Holmes and Wheaton College Duane Litfin spans the late 1990s. The author's original Master's thesis and Ph.D dissertation are also available.
Collection — Container: xAccession 2011-0199
Scope and Contents Records of the Dean of the Conservatory include files relating to the Artist Series along with correspondence.
Scope and Contents Jill Peláez Baumgaertner Papers are organized into four series: Essays/Reviews, Poetry, Biographical, and Correspondence.Essays/Reviews contain material over three decades from 1972-2003. Poetry (published and unpublished) is organized by year and contains manuscripts from 1983 to 2012. Biographical contains letters written by Chaplain Martin Baumgaertner (USAF) during WWII and Korean War, as well as, media and photographs. Correspondence (personal) covers over fifty years from...
Collection — Box: microfilm
Abstract The Jonathan Blanchard Collection is a diverse gathering of items covering the family of Wheaton College's first president. Ranging from the scribblings of grandchildren to a petition for the abolition of slavery, they illuminate Blanchard in many roles: Minister, College President, Abolitionist, Anti Secretist, Reformer, lecturer, and head of a large family. Jonathan Blanchard's life in both the public and private realm is detailed. In addition to the biographical interest of the materials,...
Collection — Container: Scrapbook 1p
Scope and Contents The papers of Kathrine Bellanger Macdonald Tiffany cover a period of forty-nine years. The greatest concentration was between the years of 1936-1945.Wheaton College obtained Mrs. Tiffany's papers in 1977 after she had moved to a Pennsylvania nursing home where she later died. The majority of her papers were sent to the archives of the University of North Dakota in 1975. The papers in the Wheaton College Archives consist of the remainder -- most of which Mrs. Tiffany expected to...
Scope and Contents Records of the Office of Alumni Association include correspondence, reports, financial information, subject files, research files and publicity material.
Collection — Container: xAccession 2010-0006
Scope and Contents Records of the Office of Student Development include correspondece, academic and administrative committee files, financial information, residence material and subject and program files.
Collection — Container: Item 1
Scope and Contents Records of the President Duane Litfin include subject files, correspondence, speeches, budget and committee materials.
Scope and Contents Records of the President Hudson T. Armerding include subject files, correspondence, sermons, writings, budget and committee materials.
Scope and Contents The records document the presidency of J. Richard Chase, sixth president of Wheaton College.
Scope and Contents The Onas Scandrette papers are organized into six series that highlight the professional and personal activities of this psychology professor and amateur photographer. The bulk of the collection is composed of the 120 photographs taken by Scandrette. Each photograph is titled and matted. The remainder of the collection relates to Scandrette's teaching and writing and includes copies of his dissertation and published articles. Correspondence in the collection relates to his retirement from...
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.) 4
- West Suburban School of Nursing 4
- Wheaton College (Ill.) 4
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet 4
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities 3
- Billy Graham Center. 3
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. 3
- Christian College Consortium (U.S.) 3
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities 3
- Illinois. Board of Higher Education 3
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities 3
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Board of Trustees 3
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Graduate School 3
- World Evangelical Fellowship. 3
- American Association of Bible Colleges. 2
- College Church (Wheaton, Ill.) 2
- Daystar University College 2
- National Association of Evangelicals 2
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (U.S.) 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Alumni Association 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Army ROTC 2
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Scholastic Honor Society 2
- Allen, Selima Blanchard, 1807-1892 1
- American Association of University Professors. 1
- American Council on Education. 1
- American Tract Society. 1
- Armerding, Hudson T. 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women. 1
- Association of American Colleges. 1
- Association of Evangelicals of Africa and Madagascar 1
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges. 1
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association 1
- Blanchard family. 1
- Blanchard, Jonathan 1
- Blanchard, Jonathan, 1811-1892. 1
- Buechner, Frederick, 1926- 1
- Bundy, Edgar C. 1
- Buswell, J. Oliver (James Oliver), 1895-1977. 1
- Christian Legal Society 1
- Christian and Missionary Alliance 1
- Church League of America 1
- Coalition for Christian Colleges & Universities (U.S.) 1
- College Conference of Illinois Wisconsin 1
- Columbia Bible College (Columbia, S.C.) 1
- Consultation on Future Evangelical Concerns (1977 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Edman, V. Raymond (Victor Raymond), 1900-1967. 1
- Evangelical Theological Society 1
- Foundation for New Era Philanthropy 1
- Graham, Billy, 1918- 1
- Holmes, Arthur Frank 1
- Institute for the Study of American Evangelicals (Wheaton, Ill.) 1
- LeTourneau College 1
- Litfin, A. Duane 1
- National Christian Association 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Oberlin College 1
- Overseas Missionary Fellowship. 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Saga Corporation 1
- Scandrette, Onas 1
- Scandrette, Onas, 1915-2005 1
- Tiffany, Kathrine Belanger 1
- Tiffany, Kathrine Belanger, 1879-1978 1
- United States. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare 1
- Webster, John Calvin, 1810-1884 1
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Board of Visitors 1
- Wheaton College Trust Company 1
- Woman’s Christian Temperance Union. 1 ∧ less