Office of Student Development Records
Collection — Container: xAccession 2010-0006
Scope and Contents
Records of the Office of Student Development include correspondece, academic and administrative committee files, financial information, residence material and subject and program files.
- Created: 1935-2007
- Other: Majority of material found in 1946-1985
Conditions Governing Access
Documents in this record group are closed 20 years from the date of their creation. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.Minutes of executive committee sessions or Faculty Personnel Committee are closed for 15 years after the creation of the record. Personnel-related files are closed until 25 years after the death of the subject. Trustee records are closed until 50 years after the date of the creation of the record. Permission to view confidential portions of a file may be granted upon request and approval.
Conditions Governing Use
Duplication may be restricted. Quotation from archival records requires permission of Wheaton College.
36 linear feet other_unmapped
The collection is arranged by box with folder level control.
Physical Access Requirements
Archival records must be utilized in the Manuscripts Reading Room.
Source of Acquisition
- Annual Reports
- College students -- Illinois -- Conduct of life.
- College students.
- Financial Records
- Student newspapers and periodicals.
- West Suburban Hospital (Oak Park, Ill.)
- West Suburban School of Nursing
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Conduct of life -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Wheaton College (Ill.) -- Faculty -- Correspondence.
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Board of Trustees
- Wheaton College (Ill.). Senior Administrative Cabinet
- Office of Student Development Records
- Special Collections, Buswell Library Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description