Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
Found in 83 Collections and/or Records:
Amsterdam '86 video tape.
Billy Graham Center (BGC) Administration records.
Billy Graham Center (BGC) miscellaneous video tapes.
Billy Graham Center (BGC) Museum guest register, 1980 BGEA Wheaton rally decision slips.
Billy Graham Center (BGC) video tapes.
Billy Graham Center (BGC) videos, BGEA photograph album, and other materials.
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) training materials.
Billy Graham Metro Manila Crusade booklets.
Billy Graham New York Crusade phonograph record.
Billy Graham-related clippings scrapbook.
Billy Graham Seattle Crusade (1950) audio recording.
Christianity Today Records.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, audio tapes, films relating to the founding of Christianity Today, International (CTI), and its activities as a forum and voice for Evangelical Protestantism in the United States.
Persons featured include L. Nelson Bell, Billy Graham, Carl Henry, Kenneth Kantzer, Harold Lindsell, Harold Myra, Paul Robbins, and numerous other evangelical figures; subjects covered include social and theological issues.
Collection 005 Papers of Vernon W. Patterson
Collection 006 Papers of John C. Pollack
Collection 007 Records of Navigators
Collection 020 Papers of Herbert J. Taylor
Collection 028 Records of the Billy Graham Wheaton Crusade
Collection 046 Records of the Lausanne Movement
Collection 049 Oral History Interview with Paul L. Maier
Oral history interview with Paul Luther Maier in which he describes the relationship between his father, Walter Arthur Maier, of the radio program The Lutheran Hour and Billy Graham. He also discusses Walter F. Bennett and Company, an advertising firm that worked with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
Paul Maier was interviewed by Robert Shuster on November 9, 1978.
Collection 074 Ephemera of The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Collection 078 Papers of Corrie ten Boom
Papers of Dutch watchmaker, evangelist, author, and Christian aid worker Corrie ten Boom. The collection includes information on her father Casper ten Boom, her imprisonment in Ravensbrück concentration camp during World War II, her work among refugees after the war, her travels as an evangelist, the work of her two foundations, and the production of the film The Hiding Place. The collection includes audio tapes, correspondence, a film, notebooks, photos, photo albums, and video tapes.
Collection 079 Records of the Greater Chicago Crusade
Collection 108 Papers of J. Palmer Muntz
Collection 111 Papers of Charles H. Troutman, Jr.
Collection 172 Records of the Pan African Christian Leadership Assembly
Collection 192 Papers of Harold Lindsell
Collection 285 Papers of Torrey Maynard Johnson
Collection 294 Records of the Hour of Freedom Radio Program
Recordings of weekly radio program, each a half-hour in length, largely featuring Howard O. Jones.
Subjects covered include Christmas, church, forgiveness, God, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, love, resurrection, salvation, sin, social service, religion and sports, and truth.
Collection 302 Oral History Interview with David L. Farah
Collection 313 Papers of Robert C. Van Kampen
Collection 318 Papers of L. Nelson Bell
Collection 324 Records of Primer Congreso Latinoamericano de Evangelizacion (CLADE)
Collection 338 Records of the World Evangelical Fellowship
Correspondence, reports, minutes, budgets, audio tapes, photographs.
Topics documented included the formation of the WEF; the gradual growth of influence by non-Western associations; the activities of Evangelical Protestants in many different parts of the world; the leadership of J. Elwin Wright, Clyde Taylor, Waldron Scott, and David Howard, among others. Many of the twenty-eight audiotapes are of addresses presented at the Eighth General Assembly in Singapore in 1986.
Collection 343 Papers of Samuel F. Wolgemuth
Collection 361 Oral History Interviews with C. René Padilla
Collection 367 Papers of John Perkins
Collection 426 Papers of Paul E. Little
Collection 431 Oral History Interviews with T. Michael Flowers
Collection 446 Papers of Jack Wyrtzen
Collection 463 Oral History Interview with Cliff Barrows
Collection 498 Oral History Interviews with William E. Pannell
Collection 519 Oral History Interviews with International Renewal Ministries
Collection 526 Oral History Interview with José Pablo Sánchez-Nuñez
Collection 563 Papers of Robert Coleman
Collection 579 Records of the Asia-South Pacific Congress on Evangelism
Audio and paper copies of speeches, and newspaper coverage of the Asia-South Pacific Congress on Evangelism, which was a regional meeting following up on the 1966 World Congress on Evangelism, sponsored by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
Collection 647 Oral History Interview with Loren D. Cunningham
Collection 659 Papers of Roy W. Gustafson
Collection 671 Oral History Interview with David P. Bruce
Collection 675 Papers of John Minder
Collection 698 Papers of Lois R. Ferm
- Collection 52
- Unprocessed Material 31
- Evangelistic work. 42
- Evangelicalism. 33
- Evangelistic work -- United States. 33
- Evangelicalism -- United States. 23
- Evangelistic work -- Congresses 21
- Conversion. 19
- Religious institutions. 17
- Church and social problems. 16
- Evangelistic work -- Philosophy. 16
- Mass media in religion. 15
- Christian leadership. 13
- Interdenominational cooperation. 13
- Church and state. 12
- Missions -- Congresses. 12
- Missions. 12
- Bible. 11
- Fundamentalism. 11
- Radio in religion. 11
- African Americans. 10
- Church work with students. 10
- College students in missionary work. 10
- Evangelistic invitations. 10
- Ecumenical movement. 9
- Fund raising. 9
- Preaching. 9
- Theology 9
- Catholic Church. 8
- Communism. 8
- Evangelistic sermons. 8
- Journalism, Religious. 8
- Liberalism (Religion) 8
- Organizational change. 8
- Radio in religion -- United States. 8
- Sermons, American. 8
- Christian literature. 7
- Church and state -- United States. 7
- Church work with students -- United States. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Australia. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Europe. 7
- Evangelistic work -- Study and teaching. 7
- Mass media in religion -- United States. 7
- Missions -- Interdenominational cooperation. 7
- Theology -- Study and teaching -- Asia. 7
- Youth 7
- Christian education. 6
- Christian life. 6
- Christian literature -- Publication and distribution. 6
- Christianity and culture. 6
- City missions. 6
- College students. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Caribbean Area. 6
- Evangelistic work -- China. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Great Britain. 6
- Evangelistic work -- Music. 6
- Evangelistic work -- New Zealand. 6
- Liberalism (Religion) -- United States. 6
- Missionaries -- Appointment, call, and election. 6
- Missionaries. 6
- Motion pictures in church work. 6
- Television in religion. 6
- Women 6
- Women -- Religious life. 6
- World War, 1939-1945. 6
- Youth -- Religious life. 6
- African Americans -- Social conditions. 5
- Belief and doubt. 5
- Bible -- Study and teaching. 5
- Catholic Church. -- Protestant churches. 5
- Church and social problems -- United States. 5
- Church work with youth. 5
- City missions -- United States. 5
- Correspondence 5
- Evangelistic work -- Germany. 5
- Evangelistic work -- North America. 5
- Evangelistic work -- South America. 5
- Faith. 5
- Family. 5
- Financial Records 5
- Glossolalia. 5
- Pentecostalism. 5
- African Americans -- Religious life. 4
- Annual Reports 4
- Authors and publishers -- United States. 4
- Authors and publishers. 4
- Christian education -- United States. 4
- Church development, New. 4
- Church work with youth -- United States. 4
- Church. 4
- Cities and towns -- United States. 4
- Cities and towns. 4
- College students -- United States 4
- College students -- United States -- Religious life. 4
- Communication. 4
- Conversion -- Christianity. 4
- Evangelicalism -- Catholic Church. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Africa. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Asia. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Biblical teaching. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Canada. 4
- Evangelistic work -- Central America. 4 ∧ less